Basmati rice is famous for its soft fluffy grains and wonderful aroma. VeeTee Microwaveable Basmati Rice is versatile and can be used as a side or as an ingredient for stir fries, stuffed vegetables and much more. What's more it contains no artificial flavorings, colors or preservatives and is ready to enjoy in just 2 minutes.
We gently steam our rice then carefully seal the trays to preserve all the goodness (without any artificial nasties), so all you need to do is pop the tray into the microwave for deliciously tasty rice.
Be inspired by our VeeTee Basmati Rice recipes here.
Steamed Rice (Water, Basmati Rice) (97%), Sunflower Oil, Acidity Regulator: Glucono Delta Lactone, Salt.
For best results microwave:
1. Pierce film several times, microwave on full power CAT E – 800W for 2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary, adjust cooking time accordingly.
2. Peel back film, fluff in the tray & check the product is hot before serving. Stir-fry method:
1. Add a little vegetable oil to a wok and heat.
2. Peel film back halfway. Add the rice to the hot wok and break up.
3. Check the product is hot before serving. Do not re-heat.