Rice with a Spanish twist! VeeTee Spicy Spanish Style rice is packed with smokey adzuki beans, sweetcorn, tomato and jalapenos, inspired by fiery flavors.
Why not try mixing VeeTee Spicy Spanish Style Rice with grilled chicken and cheese for quick fajitas? Alternatively, microwave or stir-fry for 2 minutes then enjoy as a speedy mid-week meal. For more ideas, visit our VeeTee Spicy Spanish Style rice recipes and be inspired.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere for freshness.
Produced in the UK.
Steamed Rice (Water, Rice) (90%), Sunflower Oil, Adzuki Beans, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Salt, Yeast Extract, Lime Juice, Sugar, Tomato, Onion, Garlic, Coriander, Cumin, Chilli), Tomato Powder, Vegetable Stock (Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Salt, Dried Vegetables (Onion, Leek, Carrot), Potato Starch, Flavouring, White Pepper, Sage Oil), Sweetcorn, Acidity Regulator: Glucono Delta Lactone, Salt, Red Pepper, Sugar, Roasted Cumin Powder, Yeast Powder, Green Jalapeño, Caramelised Sugar.
For best results microwave:
1. Pierce film several times, microwave on full power CAT E – 800W for 2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary, adjust cooking time accordingly.
2. Peel back film, fluff in the tray & check the product is hot before serving. Stir-fry method:
1. Add a little vegetable oil to a wok and heat.
2. Peel film back halfway. Add the rice to the hot wok and break up.
3. Check the product is hot before serving. Do not re-heat.