Made using wholegrain Thai jasmine rice, VeeTee Wholegrain Brown Rice has a nutty, slightly sticky texture and contains all the goodness of brown rice, making it perfect for a wide variety of meals.
What's more, Wholegrain brown rice is a low GI food which allows for a slow, natural release of stored energy that can help you feel fuller for longer, unlike refined carbohydrates which can leave you feeling lethargic, hungry and craving sugar post-meal.
Why not try out some of our Wholegrain Brown rice recipes?
Steamed Rice (Water, Wholegrain Brown Rice) (98%), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Sugar, Acidity Regulator: Glucono Delta Lactone.
For best results microwave:
1. Pierce film several times, microwave on full power CAT E – 800W for 2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary, adjust cooking time accordingly.
2. Peel back film, fluff in the tray & check the product is hot before serving. Stir-fry method:
1. Add a little vegetable oil to a wok and heat.
2. Peel film back halfway. Add the rice to the hot wok and break up.
3. Check the product is hot before serving. Do not re-heat.